Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Raw

Raw emotion is something that intrigues me. Things like anger, despair, surprise, jealousy, and in some cases, love.... they grab a hold of you, overflow you, even have physical side effects. In retrospect, couldn't it all have been avoided anyway?

I want to study these. I want to reach inside and figure out just what makes these emotions so powerful. Is it powerful in comparison because they aren't constant? Do I flip out when I'm angry because I'm rarely angry so I might as well milk it?

I want images that depict these emotions. I don't want 'lonely' to be a person in an empty room... I want to do my best to peel apart what it is, the components of these thoughts,emotions,feelings. I want to get to the root.

Thoughts from the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment