Thursday, April 29, 2010

illusion

I can't even write a paragraph without erasing every word every other sentence. I'm clouded by helplessness when that's not the case at all. There used to be a time when days went on for days and years felt like an eternity but now every minute that goes by is another lifetime gone and I'm left in the dust wondering what I did wrong.

I feel like I've lived a hundred different lives and now I'm standing at the end of one wondering when the next will begin. This is my major malfunction. I wait. I wonder. I anticipate. This is not production.

Step one: Get your head out of your ass.
I am the only one stopping me from doing what I want to do. Quit blaming external issues and a fraudulent reality. If you want it. Get up and Get it.

Step two: Research
The reason you feel lost is because you're trying to come up with your own answers. NewsFlash You don't know everything. Learn from elsewhere.

Step three: Ignore Labels
Once you commit to one form or type of art/photography/lifestyle its like the rest of existence disappears. WRONG Use every part of life, every part of creation to inspire you and to figure out where it is your passion lies.

Step four: Cut your anchors.
If its not helping, get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment